Saturday, 6 September 2008

Fyromia targets Greek citizens

Greece's response to Fyromia's ceaseless hostility and propaganda war against it has been to buy up the Fyromian economy. Not that the Fyromians are impressed by Greek economic prowess and are ready to come to their senses. On the contrary, as a report in today's Ta Nea makes clear, the Turko-American backed Fyromians seem to have decided that the best way for them to achieve their objectives is to increase tension and animosity with Greece.

‘Η διένεξη Αθήνας- Σκοπίων για την υπόθεση της ονομασίας της FΥRΟΜ κλιμακώνεται πλέον σε ανοικτή κρίση στις διμερείς σχέσεις των δύο χωρών, κάτι που μπορεί να έχει απρόβλεπτες συνέπειες τόσο για τη σταθερότητα στην περιοχή όσο και για την οικονομική ανάπτυξη.

‘Με ευθύνη της εθνικιστικής κυβέρνησης του Νίκολα Γκρούεφσκι, τα Σκόπια όχι μόνο θέτουν θέμα μακεδονικής μειονότητας στην Ελλάδα και επιστροφής περιουσιών στους λεγόμενους Αιγαιάτες που εκδιώχθηκαν με τον Εμφύλιο, αλλά προχωρούν πλέον σε καθαρά εχθρικές ενέργειες εναντίον Ελλήνων πολιτών…’

Read the whole thing here.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

Hi there, I stumbled upon you blog searching some information I needed. I am from Cyprus living in Athens and I am trying to protect our heritage through a food blog. I am glad I have found your blog and I will be back again to read more.
Ivy
http://kopiaste.org

john akritas said...

Hello Ivy. Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your excellent blog about Cypriot/Greek food. Cypriot food is the best in the world and I'm glad you're passing on our cuisine to any civilised person who might be out there. Personally, I'd like the kalamarades to use more halloumi in their cooking, particularly in makaronia tou fournou and other pasta dishes.